Friday, June 8, 2012

Seminar II: Düsseldorf and Köln

Seminar II focused on Germany and it's relationship to the German states, so our trip included visits to Cologne, Dusseldorf, the Ruhrgebiet, Munich, Frankfurt, and Hamburg.We discussed everything from civil engagement to cultural promotion to law enforcement to rightist extremism to economic development to soccer, and just about everything else under the sun that falls under state-level jurisdiction.

January 10, 2012

Cultural promotion in Dusseldorf...


Art??


When I first got my Canon Rebel five years ago, the first pictures I took in the dark were of Cologne at night. Looking back at my pictures from the last time I was in Cologne, I feel like maybe I've gotten a little lazy in my photography...*sigh*. Still, as I was running around taking pictures that night I felt like I had come full circle in my life, back to the time when I had first started blogging and posting pictures of my travels...



The effervescent Heidi...


Throw-back to my first photograph of the city at night...

No comments:

Post a Comment