Monday, June 18, 2012

Kigali, Rwanda: At least once...

May 10, 2012

Timo got some of the fried lake fish - Isambaza (EeSahmBahZah) - from a work colleague and following my policy of trying cultural foods at least once, I brought myself to put some on my plate. They're surprisingly delicious and crispy, and only look terribly disgusting.



The sad, schizophrenic puppy of the house. Belongs to some aid workers who were supposed to pick her up again after one weekend but somehow left it there for several weeks...I fostered dogs for a year but I understand that with my current life I can't dedicate the time necessary to really take care of one. PLEASE don't get animals because they're cute or free. If you can't really dedicate time to the animal the way you would to your own child (one that never grows up and could belong to you for twenty years, incidentally), please please don't get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment