Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nürnberg: Day 2

On Day 2 we wandered around the city, visited the cemetery where the print-makers are buried, and ate one of my favorite German dishes: Dampnudel! (Photos courtesy of my brother!)


Me buying tea. I am a bit of a loose-leaf tea collector, even though there's no chance I'll ever finish all the tea I own...


 I made my brother take a picture of this because it is EXACTLY like the bike I use in Frankfurt. My bike is brown, but otherwise identical. So there you go. I ride a miniature retro bike and so does some stranger in Nuremberg.


Dampnudel! One of the best desserts available in Germany, but I have to say, it's hard to find a good one. We went to a place that was actually called Dampnudel Cafe and even their final product was not up to par. Oh well, something is still better than nothing. Yum, yum!




I feel like this girl and I could be great friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment