Friday, December 17, 2010

My Singing Debut

I still have one more final. I procrastinated for a while and then decided, heck, if I'm going to procrastinate I might as well be productive about it. So I went to the gym.

At 8pm on Friday gyms are empty. *Apparently* people have better things to do on Fridays. So I'm on the elliptical for a little while when "Perfekte Welle" comes onto my iPod. I look around, there's still no one in the gym, so I start singing. Out loud. I LIKE THE SONG, OK?!?!

Anyway.

I'm belting out an awesome rendition of the chorus when I see movement out of the corner of my eye. What do I see but two guys walking through the gym on their way to their car.

I want to be clear here, I've ALWAYS wanted relatively attractive, close to my age men to walk into the gym so I can *finally* use the pick-up line: "Um, can you show me how to use that machine?" Instead it's always men who are at least 70. Thanks but no thanks.

So finally, FINALLY, two, relatively attractive, close to my age men walk through the gym on their way to go out somewhere and what do they find? Sweaty ole me, singing the chorus to a German song. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment