Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shopping Spree

Half my wardrobe stopped fitting me because my rib cage has expanded. Apparently this is normal among women, but unfortunately it means that nearly half my blouses and dresses don't fit anymore. This means two things:
1. I have to spend money while I'm in a pricey graduate school/
2. I GET TO GO SHOPPING!

I went shopping last Friday and I'll be going again next week. On Friday I went shopping and spend $250!! At the end of the day I was frazzled and exhausted. I looked in the mirror and my hair was sticking up and floating around my face. I still have to buy a business dress, a pair of shoes and some more blouses but I've been putting it off because I got so tired last time. In the meantime I've been planning my outfits around my new clothes and it's really fun!

Man, I can be way too girly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment