Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inaugural Post

Hi and welcome to my new blog! I've just switched over and I'm already thrilled with the difference. For one thing, posting pictures is ten times easier. I'll be posting here from now on, so you can delete the other website address - unless you like going through the old archives. I debating whether I want to post my old entries here, but I think I've decided against it. It's too much work.

ALSO, if you ever want to see photos in their original size, you just click on them and a new window pops up (I think!).
In honor of the economic crisis Germany is rebuilding every single road they can find. In addition to multiple delays and a rise in car accidents, it makes me angry because I hate driving and all of a sudden the beautiful open autobahns have turned into an imitation Los Angeles. One construction company seems to have understood the problem and decided to provide some moral support.

Every so often along this 10 km stretch of construction, there are these signs. They started in red, but I couldn't get my camera out in time.

Then red, yellow, green, until geschafft!
You made it!

The construction company definitely gets kudos for a creative response to a very frustrating issue. Afterall, it's the thought that counts, right?














No comments:

Post a Comment