Sunday, August 9, 2009

Puppy


Everyone meet Lucile!

I'd give you better pictures but she doesn't really like to stand still and I hate using the flash too much with her. All in all, she seems to be a good dog. We'll have to train her to sit and walk properly (she prefers to pull the leash and then suddenly stop) but otherwise, it seems to be working out.

Other than that, I got three internship offers from different departments within the same organization. I REALLY want to do it, but they require you to work full time and I'm not sure I want to do that while I'm in school. At the same time, they're REALLY good internships and I wouldn't be able to afford to live here without being paid after I graduate. I have to decide by tomorrow and I've been talking with fellow interns to get their thoughts on the issue:
One says yes, the other says no.

Guess it's up to me to decide.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment