1 2/3 cups fresh strawberries
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 425F
2. Set up muffin pans with paper baking cups or grease just the bottoms of the muffin cups
3. Lightly mash strawberries in a large bowl
4. Stir in sugar, oil, and eggs until mixed
5. Stir in rest of ingredients
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups
7. Bake 15-18 minutes until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean
These muffins are awesome!! However, they do NOT reheat well and taste best within the first couples of hours (4-5 hours).
I tend to put in more strawberries, but be careful because too many will make it too squishy.